Throughout the history of Life Choices, volunteers have made the difference in our staff’s ability to help women make life-affirming decisions. Your willingness to use your gifts and talents through our organization is an answer to our prayers!
Please take a few moments to explore the variety of volunteer opportunities and choose one that’s just right for you. We will gladly answer any questions you may have about our programs and how you can become an important part of Life Choices.
Available Volunteer Positions:
• Receptionist (Poplar Office)
• Baby Prep Mentor
• Baby Prep Class Instructor
• Special Events
• Church Representative
• Prayer Warrior
General Requirements for All Volunteers:
• Be an active member of a local church
• Agree to sign our doctrinal and pro-life statement
• Your spouse, if married, must be supportive of your volunteering
• Willing to follow all guidelines and submit to authority of Board of Directors
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Attend volunteer orientation
Please fill out our Volunteer Response Form. After completing our form, the appropriate department director will contact you.
The staff always thanks me for volunteering, but I am the one who needs to be thanking them. God blesses me so much by being a part of this ministry, much more than I could ever bless them!
Become an extension of our compassionate care for women and babies.