A word from our CEO
· The Attorney General of Ohio rules that abortion services are considered non-essential medical services and abortion centers should not remain open during the coronavirus crisis – this will close the abortion centers in Ohio until further notice…
· The Governor of Louisiana determines that abortion services are not essential medical services and do not need to remain open during the coronavirus crisis – this will close the 3 remaining abortion centers in Louisiana until further notice…
· The Texas Attorney General rules that abortion services are not considered essential medical services and do not need to remain open during the present coronavirus crisis – this will lead to the closure of the abortion centers in Texas until further notice…
More Breaking News…
· Tennessee Governor, Bill Lee issues executive order 18 regarding essential and non-essential medical services for the state – thus, determining which services should remain immediately available during the present coronavirus crisis. The order seems to imply abortion services are non-essential – final determination has not been fully clarified…
HERE ARE THE URGENT ACTION ITEMS – PLEASE ACT TODAY:
1. Pray that Governor Lee would do what other state leaders are doing – declaring abortion to be non-essential healthcare during this time of the coronavirus – leading the closure of all abortion centers in Tennessee during the present emergency.
2. Contact Governor Lee – via e-mail and request that he make this determination in accordance with his executive order.
Use the link below to send the following message to Governor Lee:
Please define abortion services as non-essential services under executive order 18. Feel free to add your own brief narrative to further underscore this issue.
Here is the Link to send a message to Governor Bill Lee:
To read the executive order in its entirety click on this link:
Please note: it is normal policy making to issue orders, rules, and regulations and then clarify their meaning after they are issued – particularly after there is feedback from the public.
Become an extension of our compassionate care for women and babies.
Our virtual banquet will air on October 22nd at 7pm with special guest Dr. Marc Newman! You must register to view the event! Our theme this year is Beauty from Ashes – based on the idea of God redeeming any bad situation (i.e. COVID, virtual events, world chaos) and giving us instead something beautiful – […]
We are so excited to have Center Tours starting again!!! Join us at our next tour on October 8th at 6pm at our Raleigh Lagrange location! ✨ Have you been curious what Life Choices is and what we do? Interested in learning how you and/or your church or business can be involved? The Center Tour […]
Celebrate LIFE by participating in our Bottles for Life campaign! The empty baby bottles are picked up, taken home and filled up with change, cash or check, then returned to us! This is a great opportunity for your church, business, small group, school, etc. to get involved with Life Choices and help empower women to choose […]
Throughout our history, volunteers have made the difference in our ability to help women make life-affirming decisions. Your willingness to use your gifts and talents is an answer to our prayers!
Your donations provide resources allowing us to be as accessible as possible. Strategic marketing and web presence are made possible by kind donors.
Build your Family through Adoption
As an established licensed adoption agency, let us guide you through the journey of welcoming a newborn into your family by providing ongoing support every step of the way.
Financial integrity and godly stewardship have always been top priorities in our ministry. By your gift, you become an extension of our compassionate care for women and babies.