Cradle Care Volunteer Program
• Cradle Care families provide a secure, loving environment for newborns being placed for adoption.
• Care for these infants range from short term (2-4 weeks) to long term (4-6 months).
• Cradle Care families are reimbursed $8.00 a day for services (reimbursement is rendered at the end of each child’s stay).
• Contact Judy McLaughlin, Director of Adoption Services, at Life Choices, (901) 388-1172, expressing your interest in the ministry.
• Complete a Cradle Care Family application.
• After the application is turned in and processed, Life Choices will set-up a pre-service orientation and training (this will get your family acquainted to the role of a Cradle Care Family, provide sexual abuse awareness training, and give you the opportunity to clarify any questions or concerns).
• After orientation, a Home Study will be conducted.
• Once approved, your family will be placed onto our Cradle Care Family list and will have a baby placed in your home as needed.
Become an extension of our compassionate care for women and babies.