Life Choices is committed to provide a non-judgmental and Christ-like environment in order to educate and empower women to make life-affirming decisions. The vision of Life Choices is to strategically change a woman's perceived need for an abortion by providing intervention, education, and support services for women and families in crisis and by raising awareness in the community as to the obstacles we face and the opportunities available in addressing pro-life issues.
- Comprehensively address the reproductive health needs of pregnant women at-risk to terminate an unplanned pregnancy.
- Offer free and confidential medical services, including diagnostic pregnancy testing, limited obstetrical ultrasound, early testing, diagnosis, and treatment for sexually transmitted infections.
- Educate and train in pre-natal health care, labor and delivery process, and early post-natal infant care.
- Served more than 1,900 new, individual clients last year, 85% were at-risk to abort.
- Of all viable pregnancies, 86% of those women made life-affirming decisions.
Life Choices took me under their wing and said, 'You can do it, we're here to help and make sure you're ready for this!' After each appointment, the staff would pray with me--I always looked forward to that part. I now had support, a plan, resources, and hope...not to mention a new family!
- Educate and empower women to make life-affirming decisions when facing an unintended pregnancy.
- Address the emotional, practical, and spiritual needs of all clients.
- Educate and guide pregnant clients working through the process of developing either a parenting or an adoption plan for their unborn child.
- Provide restorative counseling and on-going support for women with a past abortion
- Lead Bridges, a multi-level program structured to minister to the total needs of our clients through collaborative partnerships within the faith based community.
God has done so much for me. He has forgiven me and He has been behind me through everything. God has blessed me with so much now and He has blessed me with a baby to love. Thank you, Life Choices, for leading me to Him.
- Established licensed child-placing agency providing approved adoptive families to young women desiring to make adoption plans for their unborn children.
- Recruit, orient, and train families open to the placement of an adopted newborn in their home.
- Licensed in Tennessee and Mississippi, as well as approved to place infants with special placement needs without geographical restrictions.
- Provide on-going support extended to adoptive parents and birth parents, as well as adult adoptees.
- Make available Cradle Care volunteer program which provides a secure, loving environment that lasts for 2-4 weeks, for newborns being placed for adoption.
I thank God everyday for Life Choices and for leading me to that perfect family. There was a person living inside of me--a baby that would someday have a family of his own and be loved by so many. Who was I to take that away? That's when I decided on adoption.